With transparent costs and guaranteed outcomes, Computacenter helps central government organisations realise their digital ambitions.
ACCELERATING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
From filing tax returns to applying for a passport, today’s citizen demands their services online, mobile, social and self-service – all of which requires scalable, secure ICT foundations, efficiently delivered across multiple channels.
The challenge to central government is to meet this demand, all while increasing efficiency and controlling costs. Digital transformation is key to improving public services; but the journey can be long and hard, requiring massive cultural change as well as new skill sets, processes and ICT platforms.
Computacenter supports public sector organisations on this digital journey, helping them to deliver a seamless citizen experience.
Working in partnership with our customers and their users, Computacenter’s people-centric approach, Digital Me, makes the adoption of new digital technologies easier by tailoring implementation strategy to the workstyles of the users.
With our transparent commercials, passion for transforming public services, and understanding of central government and their users’ needs, we can help your organisation accelerate your digital roadmap and establish more productive workplaces.
OUR CREDENTIALS FOR THE JOB
- Computacenter has over 30 years of experience working with the public sector. Our ICT expertise ranges from cloud and the datacentre, to networking and digital transformation of the workplace.
- Computacenter puts the customer at the heart of our business, working with a wide range of customers across the public and private sector.
- A British company with global presence and reach, Computacenter is featured on the latest iterations of all major government ICT procurement frameworks, including Technology Services, Technology Products, G-Cloud and Digital Outcomes & Specialists.
- One of our core values is to ‘consider the long term’ and we invest in the UK’s future with our Future Talents programme.
- This includes IT apprenticeships, STEM outreach in schools, industrial placements and a prestigious graduate programme.
- Every year, we return around £1 million in transaction fees to the Crown Commercial Service, which helps fund the administration of the framework agreements